Using tea tree oil for hair is one of the best home remedies treatment you can give to your hair and scalp, but maintaining a healthy hair and scalp is an intricate process. If you have tried several treatments but none of them worked for you, try tea tree oil for hair growth.
Tea Tree Oil is from the tea tree leaves applied to the skin for fungal infections, lice, acne, and athlete’s foot. It was first used as local antiseptic for burns, cuts, insect bites, abrasions, boils, stings, vaginal infection, ear, nose, and throat infection. Some people even add it to hot water to treat bronchia congestion, cough, and pulmonary inflammation.
Because of Tea Tree oil’s antiseptic capabilities, it can clean your scalp and help your hair follicles get rid of excess sebum so you’ll never go wrong with this option. Our hair can get damaged by various environmental elements, including dust, sun exposure, smoke, wind, harmful chemicals like lighteners, colors, and other hair products.
Our hair should be properly washed and conditioned with natural products to keep it nourished, and invigorated to prevent damage and breakage. Normal shampoo and conditioner contain harsh chemicals, fillers, polymers, and dye or fragrances, and with regular use, you could end up damaging your hair instead it making it stronger and healthier.
Benefits of using Tea Tree Oil for hair growth
When it comes to caring for your hair without stripping the life out of it, try tea tree oil because it is natural, gentle, and it doesn’t contain any chemicals so it will not leave any unhealthy residue. Here are some of the tea tree oil uses:
- Tea tree is helpful in fighting fungi, bacteria, and viruses to prevent dandruff and stimulate hair growth.
- The oil even helps unclog pores due to regular shampoo use and other products with polymers and fillers.
- Tea tree oil can help get rid of dead skin to promote hair growth.
- This is a wonderful oil to make your hair look fresh and shiny.
- Tea tree is effective for scalp and hair treatment.
- This oil will help treat split ends, fungal infection, and other scalp problems.
- The medicinal properties of Tea Tree oil can moisturize your hair and scalp.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-viral elements of tea tree oil can protect your scalp from irritants.
- If this oil is regularly massaged to your hair and scalp, it will free your hair from dryness, itchiness, and discomfort.
How to use tea tree oil for hair growth
Washing your hair with tea tree shampoo is also beneficial because it clears clogged pores that harbor organisms to inhibit hair growth. Tea tree shampoos are available over-the-counter with a dose of about five to ten percent, but you can make your own shampoo by adding a few drops of oil to your favorite shampoo. Just use it as you would normally shampoo your hair. Massage gently to your scalp for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly, then follow with a tea tree conditioner.
Remember that, if you have sensitive skin or are prone to irritation, you must dilute the oil by mixing one part of Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts of Almond Oil or another essential oil of your choice. Make your own tea tree solution and use it to wash your hair every day or as directed by your doctor.
Tea tree oil hair loss
One of the positive traits of tea tree oil is its ease of use. You don’t have to be an expert to know how to use tea tree oil for hair to keep it healthy and strong. The best thing about this oil is its beneficial for all hair types.
Another feature of this oil is, it has zero known toxicity unlike other conventional hair treatments. Because it has zero toxic properties, tea tree oil is recommended by expert hair dressers and dermatologists for hair and scalp management. Many researchers have confirmed the viability of Tea Tree Oil as a natural product for hair treatment and rated it as the top treatment for reducing dandruff, hair breakage, and split ends.
How much do you spend on split ends, dandruff, and hair moisturizing? Which hair treatment products have no adverse effects? Are these products reliable, affordable, and sustainable hair treatment options?
Causes of hair loss
Some of the most common reasons for hair thinning and hair loss are genetics, hormone, aging, fungal infections that damage the hair follicles, tight hair styles that can damage the scalp. It was proven that fluctuations in hormones can inflame the hair follicles and damage the hair. Imbalanced sex hormones and an underactive thyroid can also result to scalp inflammation and hair loss.
Dandruff can result to scaly skin on your scalp that when left untreated can cause the dry skin to build up on your scalp and hair follicles resulting to hair loss.
Hair and Scalp Health
Poor hair and scalp condition can result to hair loss, and using shampoo with harsh ingredients will dry your scalp and hair strands, and constant heating tolls can make your hair dry causing it to break. By using Tea Tree Oil, dead skin and excess oil will not build up and clog your hair follicles. This is made possible because the oil kills fungus and bacteria to reduce allergic skin reactions.
Our hair can regrow depending on the cause and severity of follicle damage. For example, if the cause of hair loss is fungal infections, it can be treated with medications, but if the hair follicles is permanently damaged it may be difficult to revere. However, there are proven natural treatments to minimize the damage of hair follicles.
If the cause of your hair loss is due to clogged hair follicles, Tea Tree oil can help remove dead skin, fungi, bacteria, and excess oil to inhibit hair growth of strands. Take note that, this oil is not effective in all types of hair loss like those that are associated with autoimmune conditions, age, or heredity. If you are suffering from severe dandruff or scalp condition, a stronger treatment is required to stop the hair loss associated with it.
Many of the natural treatments don’t work because they are hoaxes. Always consult your doctor because he is the only one who can suggest the right treatment for your specific condition.
Tips for healthy hair
- Always maintain good hair hygiene habits to keep your hair healthy and strong for a long time.
- Eat a balanced diet to give your hair enough vitamins and minerals. Include protein and iron in your diet to strengthen your hair and stimulate hair growth.
- Also include eggs, nuts, seed, fish, and eggs in your diet as these will help reduce inflammation of the scalp.
- Avoid heat styling, brushing, and hairstyles that pull your scalp tightly.
- Get enough sleep, keep your stress levels on check, and exercise daily.
Is tea tree oil good for hair loss?
According to Mayo Clinic, Tea Tree shampoo is an effective treatment for dandruff and scalp problems because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatoryl agent that helps in getting rid of microorganisms that can thrive in your scalp. Therefore, if you are losing your hair due to dandruff and clogged hair follicles, this is your best bet to rid your scalp of bacteria and fungi to promote hair growth. Talk to your doctor about using Tea Tree Oil treatment if you are experiencing scalp problems.
Are there safety concerns?
Tea tree oil is safe for most people when applied to the skin even for pregnant women and those who are breast feeding. However, in some people, it could cause allergic reaction, swelling, itching, burning, redness and rash. Applying Tea Tree Oil with Lavender Oil may not be safe for younger boys who have not reached puberty as these oils may have hormone effects that could disrupt their body. No known effects were recorded when used by young girls.
It is not safe when taken by mouth because it can be toxic. Never take undiluted essential oil because of the possibility of serious side effects like confusion, unsteadiness, inability to walk, rash, and coma. Do not apply large quantities of Tea Tree Oil over your skin because it can lead to severe side effects.
Instead of using products, which may contain harmful chemicals, choose Tea Tree Oil for your hair and scalp care and give your hair the best break it needs from hair damage.
- Tea Tree Shampoo Benefits You May Not be Aware of
- Farewell to Hair Problems with Castor Oil for Hair Growth
- Is Tea Tree Oil Good For Hair Growth?
- The Benefits of Henna For Healthy Hair
- How to Use Peppermint Oil for Hair Growth
- Avocado Oil For Hair Growth
- Reclaiming Beauty Through Home Remedies for Hair Growth
- Silica for Hair Growth Rocks!
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is Great for Improving Hair Growth
- Why You Need the Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
- How to Experience Ultimate Hair Growth with Emu Oil
- Using Fish Oil to Stimulate Hair Growth
- Hair Growth Shampoo for Men We Love
- Is Facial Hair Growth Cream Your Best Option?
- Hair Growth Mask That Uncovers the Secrets to Lovely Hair
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Hair Growth
- Which Essential Oils for Hair Growth is Good for You
- Natural Hair Growth Tips to Achieve Healthier Hair
- How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Hair Growth
- The Best Hair Growth Tips for Black Women
- Does MSM Hair Growth Really Work for Everyone?
- Mane and Tail Hair Growth Products: Secret to Beautiful Hair?
- Solid Partners: Vitamin D and Hair Growth
- How to Grow Eyelashes Using Home Remedies
Dont be so shy, Ask you Question at Our "Hair Problems Forum" or Leave a Comment Below
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/sites/sites/fairyhairs.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3182