People think it is crazy to use Monistat for hair growth, but it has been proven with great success in helping you grow your hair longer, faster, and healthy. If you dream of long, luxurious, and strong hair, try Monistat 7, also known as yeast infection cream.
Yes, you heard it right! Monistat is a vaginal cream containing two percent miconazole nitrate active ingredients. This is not a magic cream, but it has a profound effect in changing your natural hair growth rate. Results are estimated to be four times faster than other cream combines.
All About Miconazole Nitrate
Miconazole nitrate is an anti-fungal agent used to treat yeast infection, athlete’s foot, oral thrush in babies, jock itch, ringworms, angular chelitis, and relief of external vulvar irritation and itching associated with a yeast infection. How does that relate to increased hair growth on your scalp?
While no therapeutic value is promised, many women claimed that it had helped them grow their hair at a faster rate. So, are you up to it?
How does Monistat for hair growth works?
Dr Mohsin Mir, a medical dermatologist at Baylor College of Medicine, Myfox, Houston theorized that the science behind hair growth using an anti-fungal agent is it reduces the number of hair-loss receptors. While there has not been any trials about the use of Miconazole nitrate on hair growth, there was a small study done on similar medicine called Ketoconazole, which showed an excellent result in hair growth among a number participant in the study.
What you need to know first.
Before you choose this treatment to accelerate your hair growth, there are a few things you need to know when using Monistat Vaginal cream:
- Majority of the people who used this treatment option only applied it for two months because the benefits and hair growth stops after two to three months.
- It is very costly for $16 per tube so make sure to use it properly to get your money’s worth. After all, your hair will grow to your desired length even after you stopped this treatment.
- As with other medications, a side effect like mild headache is reported by some users, but they lessen after a few applications.
- Whether you notice it or not, our hair typically shed about 100 strands daily. Some people who have used Monistat claimed that they shed less or nothing at all. However, you will notice some shedding after the treatment is over. While it may be alarming, but it’s not as serious as it looks, so don’t freak out.
- Prepare for embarrassment because imagine buying a few tubes of this yeast infection cream and going through the checkout queue. It’s not a very comfortable scenario.
The ingredient in Monistat responsible for hair growth
It is the active ingredient Miconazole Nitrate in Monistat that is responsible for the hair growth acceleration. Miconazole Nitrate is an anti-fungus medication used for yeast infection and athlete’s foot, but when applied to the scalp can clear up clogged hair follicle, oily scalp residue, and fungus infection that cause very poor hair growth. If these are eradicated, your hair will amazingly grow fast in the first few months of use.
How should Monistat for Hair Growth be applied?
You have to section your hair by making a part from ear to ear across the top of your heat. Pony tail the back part of your heat to keep it out of the way. You don’t have to apply Monistat at the back of your head it the hair is not thin in that section.
You can make several parts more from the previous one. Squeeze a tiny amount of Monistat on your forefinger and apply it directly to the scalp and rub it in well. Make sure to dab at the base of your hairline in front of your ears if it is so thin.
Monistat Vaginal Cream even fights lines and wrinkles!
Did you know that Monistat Vaginal cream also fights lines and wrinkles? Many women have tried it and found that their face looks like they are wearing make-up. Their skin glows pink. Since most of them are treating their scalp, they might as well do it for their face, and their skin improved dramatically and looks younger.
While many people will feel that it is crazy to use vaginal cream on their scalp, don’t you think it is even crazier to use it on your face? Yes, the product indicates not to use it on any other purpose than it is intended, but there are so many products today that are used for something different.
Monistat is cheaper compared to commercial hair growth products in the market today. So, if it can rejuvenate your face and stimulate hair growth, it’s worth a try.
The Scalp Experiment
Miconazole nitrate if relatively harmless and safe to use that no untoward effects were ever reported by the users. You may feel a tingling that almost seemed like your hair is growing on the surface of your scalp because the increased blood flow brings nutrients to your hair follicle.
Thanks to the brave souls who took the plunge so that many of us can use it to rejuvenate our face and encourage hair growth. Most of the people who tried Monistat for hair growth can attest to the fact that it really works. And the result is outright amazing! If it doesn’t hurt your delicate area or your baby’s mouth, it should be safe on your scalp.
Hair loss plagues both men and women. It’s a universal problem that causes low self-esteem and confidence. In women, they consider their hair to be their most beautiful assets. If you already tried several treatments and failed, Monistat Vaginal cream is worth your while.
- Prenatal Vitamins Hair Growth: Another Beauty Hype?
- Is Hair Growth Inhibitor Lotion Safe for Everyday Use?
- Premium Option with Biotin 10000mcg Hair Growth
- How to Experience Ultimate Hair Growth with Emu Oil
- Does MSM Hair Growth Really Work for Everyone?
- Avocado Oil For Hair Growth
- Is Facial Hair Growth Cream Your Best Option?
- Natural Hair Growth Tips to Achieve Healthier Hair
- Mane and Tail Hair Growth Products: Secret to Beautiful Hair?
- Importance of Choosing the Best Hair Growth Shampoo
- Amazing Hair Growth Serum Products to Try
- Vitamins for Thicker Hair To Choose
- Black Hair Growth Tips for Kinky Curly Hair
- How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Hair Growth
- 14 Magic Hair Growth Recipes Using Cayenne Pepper
- F.A.S.T. Hair Growth Products You Need
- Why Tea Tree Oil for Hair is Your Best Option
- Why You Need the Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
- Is Folic Acid Hair Growth for You?
- Some Juicing For Hair Growth Tips That Can Help In A Big Way
- Silica for Hair Growth Rocks!
- Tea Tree Shampoo Benefits You May Not be Aware of
- Hair Growth Shampoo for Men We Love
- How to Use Peppermint Oil for Hair Growth
Dont be so shy, Ask you Question at Our "Hair Problems Forum" or Leave a Comment Below