We all strive for beautiful, healthy hair. There are many factors that may cause hair problems like hormonal imbalances, prolonged illness, imbalanced diet, pollution, stress, hereditary reasons, etc. However, many treatments, although they claim to work, don’t work on damaged hair. Thankfully, there are many all natural, albeit lesser known, solutions to our hair difficulties. One of these is, surprisingly, henna.
There are various natural way to get healthy hair and henna is one of them. It used to be utilized to create dyes that were used to color the hair and also for temporary tattoos for auspicious occasions. However, regular application of henna makes hair stronger because it contains a nourishing conditioner that makes her look smooth and beautiful. It also is known to relieve scalp itchiness and to keep dandruff at bay.
Henna is a natural herbal powder that is generally used to color hair but it is also known to promote hair growth. In addition, it also strengthens the hair, nourishes the scalp, softens the hair, fights frizz, and lots more.
There are various methods used to make the henna mixture to promote hair growth even though all packages have the same mixture. Some people change the additives,on an individual basis, based on what they are trying to achieve specifically. Different ingredients can be added to the henna mixture based on your own preference, hair texture, etc.
- 1. Henna powder should be measured according to the length of your hair. If you have short hair, you should purchase a 50-100g box, 100g for medium length hair, and 200g for long hair. Buy any colors that you like, but make sure you get the henna that is of excellent quality. Make sure that you are using pure henna, unless it contains indigo or some other natural dye. Pour the powder into a glass or ceramic bowl.
- 2. Add a Vitamin C enriched solution to mixture. (lemon or any other type of citrus juice is fine) Lemon juice is recommended for those who suffer from dandruff.
- 3. Add cold water to the mixture to create a thick, paste-like consistency
- 4. At this moment, other additives can added, per your preference, to get healthier hair
- 5. If you would like to add a fragrance (the henna mixture will have a strong grass like smell), lavender, cinnamon, and ginger are recommended.
- 6. If you would like to moisturize your locks, add yogurt, egg, or olive oil to the mixture. Yogurt is great for deep conditioning.
- 7. Once you have created the mixture to your liking, wrap it in saran wrap and set it aside in a warm place for several hours. You will know it is ready when the mixture has a dark brown skin across the top. Run a spoon across it to reveal the dark green mixture underneath. This signifies that oxidation has occurred and that the mixture is ready for use.
- 8. When applying the mixture, be sure to use it all over your head for better coverage. Additionally, if you do not want to get any of the henna on your hands (its stains horribly) use a brush for application. If this is the first application, be sure to apply the mixture evenly from the roots to the end of your hair.
- 9. When you are finished applying the henna mixture, let it sit on your head for an hour or two and wash it off with a moisturizing conditioner when you are done.
It is important to note that when left aside for long periods of time, the henna mixture will thicken considerably, making application quite difficult. Also, henna does have a tendency to stain. To minimize the chances of it getting on your clothes, cut a hole in the one of its corners that is large enough to fit your head through. It will basically be used as a bib. Additionally, it has a pungent aroma that can be hard to deal with for those who suffer from respiratory problems.
Henna is a natural, plant based hair treatment, therefore there will be no side effects. It is an awesome conditioner that helps to maintain your hair’s health. Henna also contains properties that fight germs and bacteria and adds volume to your hair, making your hair beautiful, silky, and strong. Additionally, henna adds a double coating to your hair that stops it from breaking and thinning.
Henna is a great product that helps repair hair cuticles, makes hair strands thick and strong, gets rid of graying hair, and is great for use by those who have allergies to the chemical laced hair dyes that are available on the market today.
- Why Tea Tree Oil for Hair is Your Best Option
- How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Hair Growth
- 10 Home Remedies on How to Make Hair Thick
- Farewell to Hair Problems with Castor Oil for Hair Growth
- Natural Hair Growth Tips to Achieve Healthier Hair
- How to Use Peppermint Oil for Hair Growth
- Prenatal Vitamins Hair Growth: Another Beauty Hype?
- Is Eyebrow Growth Important to You?
- Mane and Tail Hair Growth Products: Secret to Beautiful Hair?
- Silica for Hair Growth Rocks!
- Using Fish Oil to Stimulate Hair Growth
- Some Juicing For Hair Growth Tips That Can Help In A Big Way
- How to Experience Ultimate Hair Growth with Emu Oil
- The Best Hair Growth Tips for Black Women
- Reclaiming Beauty Through Home Remedies for Hair Growth
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is Great for Improving Hair Growth
- Spicy Uses of Onion for Hair Growth
- Tea Tree Shampoo Benefits You May Not be Aware of
- Hair Growth Mask That Uncovers the Secrets to Lovely Hair
- Premium Option with Biotin 10000mcg Hair Growth
- Hair Shedding Preventing Fall Out
- The Effectiveness of Rosemary Water in Stimulating Hair Growth
- Why You Need the Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
- 14 Magic Hair Growth Recipes Using Cayenne Pepper
No related posts.
Dont be so shy, Ask you Question at Our "Hair Problems Forum" or Leave a Comment Below
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/sites/sites/fairyhairs.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3182