Whether your hair is beginning to thin, or maybe you just want a more luscious, thick head of hair, you might be looking for ways to encourage hair growth. There are a huge range of different options on the market for hair growth. Everything from serious chemical products designed to stimulate hair growth in people who are suffering from male pattern baldness, to herbal, all natural products designed to encourage hair growth in a safer, more healthy way.
One of the methods that is often touted as being useful, and that genuinely works, is using aloe vera juice for hair growth. This method has been used for thousands of years, from ancient medicine women, right up to herbal companies selling aloe vera hair growth products in the present day.
The question is, does using aloe vera juice for hair growth actually work, or is it an old wives tale. Read on to find out. You can also find out what other benefits aloe vera has for your hair. As well as a great recipe, and any potential side affects that might come from using aloe vera in your hair.
Aloe Vera and Honey For Hair Growth
Aloe vera is a fantastic way to encourage hair growth, there is no doubt about it. That is why it has been used for thousands of years as a method of hair growth.
These days you will find loads of different products available on the market that use aloe vera as one of the main ingredients. These products are designed for all kinds of different things.
There are products that contain aloe vera that are designed specifically to prevent hair loss. So if your hair has started to thin then you should try out one of these great products, and see if you can prevent further hair loss.
There is also products that use aloe vera as the main ingredients to encourage hair growth, even if you are not currently suffering from thinning hair, and just want to increase the rate that your hair grows.
Whichever reason you have to want to use aloe vera for hair growth, you will find products that will do the job for you. You can even make your own solution at home that will encourage hair growth, without having to buy any pre-made products at all.
If you really want to encourage hair growth then you should look for a product that combines both aloe vera, and honey. These two ingredients together make a potent combination that can really stimulate your hair follicles into growth, meaning that you will have the thick looking hair that you have always wanted.
Remember that this is completely natural, there are no dodgy chemicals or anything else like that in the formulas, which means that it is completely safe to use on your hair.
If you are suffering from hair loss, or simply want more hair then it is definitely worth giving aloe vera a try before you move onto anything else, as it may work for you, and it is completely risk free.
Aloe Vera Benefits For Hair
Aloe Vera isn’t just for hair growth however, even if you have as much hair as you want. There are also significant health benefits to just using aloe vera in your hair regularly. Here are some of the best:
- Prevents oily hair – Using aloe vera regularly will help prevent a build up of oil in your hair, which will make your hair feel cleaner, look, and feel better.
- Reduces dandruff – Dandruff is the bane of everyone who suffers from it. Using aloe vera regularly means that your dandruff will be reduced. Without having to use any kind of chemical shampoo.
- Maintains pH levels – Using aloe vera in your hair will help keep the acidity of your hair at the correct levels. This gives your hair more moisture, and makes it look better.
- Moisturizes hair – Dry hair is awful, it feels awful, and it breaks easily. Aloe vera moisturizes your hair, so use it regularly, and you will have a great feeling, and looking hair.
Aloe Vera Juice For Hair Recipe
If you want to keep your costs down, then you don’t even need to spend too much money on an aloe vera product, as you can make your own at low cost at home. Just follow this simple recipe:
- Mix half a cup of aloe vera juice in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of another essential oil. Take a separate bowl and melt quarter of a coconut oil into it by using hot water, don’t microwave it.
- Take the formula that you have made in the first bowl and prepare to apply it to your hair and scalp. Wash your hair first, then apply the mixture to all parts of your hair. Make sure that it is covering your entire hair, from the root, all the way up to the tip, missing no parts.
- After you have finished applying the aloe vera and essential oil mix, it is time to apply the coconut oil. Take the bowl of coconut oil you have melted and begin applying it to your hair, much in the same way. Cover all the parts of your hair, and then work it in from the roots to the tips.
- Add a shower cap to your head, and leave for up to an hour. After you feel suitable time has past then remove the shower cap and wash your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash all parts of the mixture and coconut oil out of your hair.
Aloe Vera Juice Side Effects
There are actually no side effects to using aloe vera juice on your hair. It is an all natural solution, that contains no chemicals that can damage your hair. While it may not work for everyone, it isn’t going any damage to your hair, head, or scalp, so if you feel like it might be beneficial to you then it is definitely worth giving it a try, as there are really no major downsides to giving it a try.
- Some Juicing For Hair Growth Tips That Can Help In A Big Way
- How to Experience Ultimate Hair Growth with Emu Oil
- Using Fish Oil to Stimulate Hair Growth
- Farewell to Hair Problems with Castor Oil for Hair Growth
- Natural Hair Growth Tips to Achieve Healthier Hair
- Avocado Oil For Hair Growth
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is Great for Improving Hair Growth
- The Benefits of Henna For Healthy Hair
- The Effectiveness of Rosemary Water in Stimulating Hair Growth
- Is Tea Tree Oil Good For Hair Growth?
- Prenatal Vitamins Hair Growth: Another Beauty Hype?
- Why Tea Tree Oil for Hair is Your Best Option
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Hair Growth
- Which Essential Oils for Hair Growth is Good for You
- 14 Magic Hair Growth Recipes Using Cayenne Pepper
- Spicy Uses of Onion for Hair Growth
- How to Use Peppermint Oil for Hair Growth
- Importance of Choosing the Best Hair Growth Shampoo
- DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo for Men and Women
- Black Hair Growth Tips for Kinky Curly Hair
- Premium Option with Biotin 10000mcg Hair Growth
- Is Facial Hair Growth Cream Your Best Option?
- 10 Home Remedies on How to Make Hair Thick
- Unorthodox Use of Monistat for Hair Growth
Dont be so shy, Ask you Question at Our "Hair Problems Forum" or Leave a Comment Below
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/sites/sites/fairyhairs.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3182