One of the main uses of hair serum is to prevent dry and damaged hair. Hair serum reflects light to make your hair look healthier, shinier, and with lesser tangles. It also keeps your hair protected from humidity and dust. It also forms a protective layer to protect your hair from harmful exposure to the sun and harsh chemicals.
Most women use hair serum the moment they notice that their hair is tangled or dull due to gadgets, heat, and chemical reactions from styling products.
A hair growth serum for men and women is a product of silicone-base that coats the surface of your hair. It is not like hair oils that penetrates your hair cuticles and changes your hair structure. There are many types and brands of hair serum you can try and figure out which one works best for your hair. So, if you haven’t yet tried out any hair serum, here are few things you should know. One of the first things that you should know about hair serums is that yes – they do work!
Hair growth products
Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum is the new product that promises 13,000 more hairs on your hair every month. Deciem Hand Chemistry and Molecule and Fountain Beauty supplement is the maker of Grow Gorgeous, a topical serum that gives you hair follicles a wakeup call. It contains Bio-active pea sprout to help accelerate hair growth by 78 percent. Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 stimulates the production of collagen so that your hair will grow longer without falling out while Soy Sprouts, Chinese Skullcap, and Wheat Sprout feeds each hair follicle to make it thicker.
Apply 20 drops to your scalp and rub it in-between fingers and massage it for best distribution. After eight days, your hair will start working, but in order to get the full 13,000 extra hair, you have to wait four months which should take about two bottle is you follow the RDA.
If you want to help supercharge the process, take iron tablets. Iron deficiency is linked to balding in men and women showing an average of 50 percent lower iron levels.
The Beauty Molecule is the hottest new anti-aging treatment in liquid form containing resveratrol, a potent antioxidant found in the skin of red grapes, peanuts, and chocolates. Resveratrol has anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory effect. In fact, a new study has shown what researchers consider as conclusive evidence that the resveratrol compound promotes health and longevity. However, there is no evidence to prove that topical resveratrol can actually penetrate the skin because the studies conducted on resveratrol are all based on dietary supplementation.
This beauty elixir is the first to contain soluble resveratrol which is extremely bio-available so our body can absorb it and readily used it at one teaspoon a day dose. The maker of this The Beauty Molecule has also added anti-oxidants in the form of black carrot, and hyaluronic acid (our skn’s best hydrating ingredient) to turn this juice into an impressive treatment that works inside out. Resveratrol can benefit structures throughout our body including the skin which begins when all the tissues are healthier.
Grow It! Intense Hair Serum
Bottom of Form
The Grow It! Intense Hair Serum is ideal for men and women who are serious about increased thickness, quick hair growth, and length retention. It has a unique effect of stimulating your scalp and hair roots as well as just jumpstarting dead follicles to encourage hair growth.
One of the unique properties of this hair serum is when you apply it to the ends of your hair, it will treat split ends, stops the breakage, and repair damaged hair. The good thing about Grow It! Intense Hair Serum is it increases the overall thickness of your hair which makes it ideal for thinning hair, bald patches, alopecia, or premature balding.
Grow It Intense Serum is suitable for men and women of all hair types.
Here’s how it works:
- It will feed the existing hair follicles, boost, and speed up new hair growth.
- It will jumpstart redundant or dead hair follicles, stimulate them to grow healthy hair and increase the overall thickness of your hair.
- It will strengthen your damaged and weak hair strands by rebuilding it inside out to make them resilient to breakage, damage, split ends, and shedding.
Grow It Intense Serum is made with:
- Indian Mustard Oil is rich in protein, selenium, zinc, and beta carotien that converts to vitamin A which is excellent in faster hair growth stimulation which is why it is prized in India for keeping healthy and long hair.
- Indian Fenugreek seeds which is very popular in Indian Ayurveda hair care because of its thickening and growing properties. It is a very powerful seeds which reduce dandruff, hair thinning, and hair fall. Fenugreek seeks is a good source of protein, nicotinic acid, potassium, amino acids, dopsgenin, and vitamin C.
- Indian Cayenne Pepper has shown excellent results male pattern baldness, and alopecia. The capsaicin chemical found in cayenne pepper can stimulate hair follicles, and the quercetin can increase blood flow to the scalp which is important to hair growth.
Instructions for use:
Use Grow It Intense Serum sparingly on damp, wet or dry hair. Apply the serum directly to your scalp if you want to keep it healthy. It eliminates dryness by keeping the scalp nourished and promotes hair growth.
Apply the serum to the hair concentrating on the ends to prevent and repair breakage and split ends.
Grow It Intense Serum is suitable for vegans. It is free from petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, and mineral oils.
Kerastase Initialiste is an advance hair and scalp super serum concentrates that promise to transform your hair within seven days. It is has a fresh and delicate fragrance. It is lightweight, and its silky texture instantly absorbs without the residue.
Initialiste can strengthen your hair giving it the substance, shine, and softness you want after one week. With continued use, your hair will stay healthy from root to tips allowing it to grow longer with 93 percent less breakage. You can maximize hair growth and feel your hair have more substance, stronger, and softer.
Kerastase Initialiste is recommended for use at least three times a week if you have fine hair and four to five times a week for thicker hair. Section your hair according to its thickness. Apply the serum directly to the root and scalp then use your gingers to massage the serum and work through each section. Massage the entire head to evenly distribute the serum and comb through. Do not rinse out and style as usual.
Initialiste has SP94, an essential molecule similar to those found in healthy hair fiber. SP94 will enhance the fiber’s resilience, and reinforces the structure and strength of your hair. Initialiste also contains ceramides to reduce hair breakage, a conditioning agent to soften and nourish the fiber of your hair, and green tea extract which works as an anti-oxidant protection. This powerful blend of ingredients will give your hair the optimal nourishment it needs.
L’Oreal hair growth serum is one of the best products to smooth, detangle and repair your hair. L’Oreal Total Repair 5 – Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum is a leave on serum therapy for damaged and unmanageable hair. It has Ceramide Cement to keep you hair strong and healthy. The Ceramide Cement binds the cuticle cells together to give you hair elasticity and strength.
- L’Oreal Total Repair 5 adds shine and luster to dull hair.
- It has a pleasant scent.
- L’Oreal Total Repair 5 has a greasy feel and look.
- It does not detangle or repair split ends.
- Your hands will get sticky after use.
There is no harm in trying this product as it has helped many women too.
• Alcohol Denat
• Benzyl Salicylate
• Benzyl Alcohol
• Alpha-isomethyl ionone
• Butylphenyl Methylpropional
• Hexyl Cinnamal
Directions for Use:
Just take a few drops of serum onto the palms of your hands and rub them together then distribute evenly onto your hair. Pay attention to the ends of your hair.
Homemade hair growth serum
Today, you can make a wonderful homemade hair growth serum at the comfort of your home by using the most natural ingredients without adverse effect on your hormonal balance. These ingredients are available online or in your local health store.
You will need:
– A small empty container (to store your hair growth serum)
– A clean mascara wand or just a Q-tip (to apply your serum)
– Castor oil is rich in Omega 6, proteins, nutrients, and vitamins.
– Coconut oil is known for its ability to care for your hair, nails, and skin.
– Sweet almond oil is an amazing natural moisturizer ingredient to make your hair grow faster and prevent them from falling out. It is rich in monosaturated fats, vitamins, calcium, and magnesium.
– Avocado oil and Vitamin E (optional) are ingredients to give the hair growth serum that extra boost.
Pour equal parts of coconut oil, castor oil, and sweet almond oil in a small container and add a bit of avocado oil and vitamin E into the mixture. Shake the container to mix the ingredients well. Apply the hair growth serum on your scalp and hair every night. In two weeks, you should see amazing results. This serum is also ideal for eyebrows and eyelashes.
In a nutshell
We have seen numerous ads and products that promise an instant fix to transform our dry, dull hair into a beautiful, silky, and smooth hair. With our fast-paced lifestyles and hectic schedules, we want to get any instant results to relieve our hair problem.
Remember that while hair growth serum can help make your hair stunning, healthy, strong, and shiny, choosing the product that is right for you is also important.
What hair growth serum product did you use today? Share with us your experience by leaving your comment below.
- Importance of Choosing the Best Hair Growth Shampoo
- Is Folic Acid Hair Growth for You?
- Is Facial Hair Growth Cream Your Best Option?
- Black Hair Growth Tips for Kinky Curly Hair
- Avocado Oil For Hair Growth
- Vitamins for Thicker Hair To Choose
- F.A.S.T. Hair Growth Products You Need
- Mane and Tail Hair Growth Products: Secret to Beautiful Hair?
- Is Hair Growth Inhibitor Lotion Safe for Everyday Use?
- Prenatal Vitamins Hair Growth: Another Beauty Hype?
- Premium Option with Biotin 10000mcg Hair Growth
- The Best Hair Growth Tips for Black Women
- Why You Need the Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is Great for Improving Hair Growth
- Hair Growth Shampoo for Men We Love
- How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Hair Growth
- Unorthodox Use of Monistat for Hair Growth
- Why Tea Tree Oil for Hair is Your Best Option
- Tea Tree Shampoo Benefits You May Not be Aware of
- Reclaiming Beauty Through Home Remedies for Hair Growth
- Which Essential Oils for Hair Growth is Good for You
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Hair Growth
- How to Experience Ultimate Hair Growth with Emu Oil
- Spicy Uses of Onion for Hair Growth
No related posts.
Dont be so shy, Ask you Question at Our "Hair Problems Forum" or Leave a Comment Below